A red blazer is an amazing statement piece that every man needs in his wardrobe. It is perfect to add a bold colour to a look and it look good in both blond and brunette men. If you have a red blazer that you’ve been dying to wear but you aren’t sure how, use neutral colours to make your blazer pop, keep it classy by dressing it up, or be daring and pair it with an all red outfit.
1. Pair your blazer with fabrics like cotton and linen to wear your blazer during the day. More fitted fabrics will elevate your look, so if you want to keep it casual, choose less form fitting fabrics.
2. A red blazer can seem like an intense piece to wear, but if you want to keep it casual, pair it with a neutral t-shirt and jeans. Relaxed jeans will give you an even more casual look.
3. If you’d like to draw attention to your blazer, wear dark coloured pants or jeans and a gray shirt or button-down. Everyone will be looking at your blazer, while admiring the completeness of your look.
4. If you are going for a fashion-forward street-wear look, buy a red blazer that is a few sizes too big. Pair it with relaxed jeans and clunky shoes to complete this look.
5. If you want to wear your blazer to a wedding or a work event, pair it with a neutral coloured tie and light slacks. This way, your blazer will stand out while still looking classy.
6. If you’re going to a formal event and you’d like to stand out, pair your red blazer with red pants to complete your full suit. Add a dark blue or brown tie and neutral shoes to bring this look together
7. Plaid or checkered red blazers will draw attention to your outfit and will help you stand out at events. Wear a full patterned suit, or pair your patterned red blazer with solid coloured khakis
8. Red on white creates a striking, head-turning look. Wear a crisp white button-down shirt underneath of your red blazer without a tie to contrast it well.