The Next Lunar Rover will be Made By General Motors

1 month ago 16

Oh sure, we’ve made it to the moon, but we’ve only explored about 5 per cent of its surface. That leaves 95 per cent as an unknown. That’s a lot of area to cover if we’re really going to understand our nearest neighbour. Lockheed Martin […]

Visit Man of Many for the full post.

Read Entire Article